Eagle Eye Guns, LLC — Online Firearms, Ammunition and Accessories Since 2004
Finest quality products, competitive prices, friendly service, and fast shipping!
- WINCHESTER RANGER IN STOCK! RA9T, RA45T, RA9124TP, RA9B, RA9BA. Speer 9mm G2 back in stock soon. Items purchased today will ship tomorrow or the next business day. There are no backorders.
- We judge demand for a particular item by how many customers ask to be notified about when it's back in stock. Also you are welcome to contact us with requests about offering new items.
- Login, cart and checkout are secure connections.
- There are no sales, but the
prices may fluctuate.
- Unfortunately, there are no LE/military/agency
discounts. The price is the same for everyone.
- Selected LE boxes and cases may have the lot numbers obscured prior to shipping.
- We discretely overbox ammo in brand new Uline boxes, and
apply the black & white "limited quantity" label.
- We use lots of bubble wrap and peanuts to protect your
purchase. Packages are packed with surgical precision by a real surgeon.
- The return address does not contain the word
"gun" or any reference to ammunition.
- The quoted shipping charge is the actual UPS Ground charge and fully insured by UPS Capital Insurance Agency. There
is no credit card fee and no handling fee.
- It is your responsibility to know if you’re following
the laws of your state or community. Any order placed that does not meet
these legal requirements will be automatically canceled and refunded minus
a 4% credit card processing fee.
- If you live in California or New York, we must receive an emailed copy of your FFL holder's license before you place your order. The shipping address must match the address shown on the license. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- If you live in IL or NJ, you must email us your credentials
at the time you place your order.
- We do not ship ammo to CT, MA, DC, HI, or AK. No
exceptions or exemptions. If you live in in one of those states or CA or NY and would
like to purchase optics or accessories, please contact us before
attempting to place an order.
200 Rounds Federal XM556SBCT3 5.56 NATO 62 gr Tactical Bonded Softpoint Cartridges - First Quality Barrier Blind Duty Round - Identical to FBI XM556FBIT3
200 rounds of Federal XM556SBCT3 62 grain Tactical Bonded Softpoint cartridges in caliber 5.56 NATO. Packaged 20 Rounds per carton. Made in USA by Lake City Ammunition Plant. Same as XM556FBIT3.
This is the same ammunition as the FBI contract XM556FBIT3. It was given a different SKU# for a non-FBI
contract, which would be done for any agency other than the FBI.
This is the real deal, and is not labeled as a "second" by the manufacturer (XM556FBIT3M) because it failed the FBI's accuracy requirements. Nor is it the "reclassified" ammunition
(RXM556T3). It comes fresh to us from the manufacturer through an intermediary.
It is the
5.56mm version of the Federal Trophy Bonded Bear Claw (TBBC) Bonded .223 JSP (LE223T3).
We also offer 100 rounds and a factory-sealed 1,000 round case of this cartridge.
The round is known for its reliability, and ability to defeat tough barriers with minimal deviation while
maintaining accuracy and terminal performance.
"The FBI has completed their testing process and awarded a 5.56 mm
ammunition contract for up to $97 million dollars. This award is now
public information and appears unique in several ways. Besides being
perhaps the largest ammunition contract in FBI history, it is also the
first time the FBI has mandated a true 5.56 mm pressure loading, rather
than the typical anemic .223 pressure loadings that have generally been
marketed to LE agencies. The 5.56 mm load offers approximately an extra
200 fps--helping performance out of short barrel weapons and enhancing
function when rifles are dirty or in dusty conditions. The new FBI
contract also required that the ammunition be packaged on stripper clips
to aid in more rapid loading of magazines. Finally, it is the first
multi-award carbine ammo contract for the FBI--both Federal Cartridge
and Winchester were judged to offer ammunition which met the contract
criteria. Numerous other Federal LE agencies are authorized to purchase
off this contract.
The 5.56 mm Federal 62 gr Trophy Bonded Bear Claw (TBBC) bonded JSP load is XM556FBIT3.
The 5.56 mm Winchester 64 gr solid base bonded JSP is Q3313 on stripper clips/RA556B in 20 rd boxes.
Both of these loads are the best barrier blind 5.56 mm loads ever
produced for LE use; they offer outstanding terminal performance, even
after first defeating intermediate barriers like vehicle windshields."
Many rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO are not realizing their full
potential when shooting 223 Rem ammo. To get all the
performance 5.56 NATO can deliver, you need a
5.56 NATO load. 5.56 NATO chambered rifles were designed to take advantage of the
higher pressure of the 5.56 NATO cartridge — higher pressure translates
to increased velocity, higher energy and harder-hitting performance.
Firing 5.56 NATO ammunition in 223 Remington chambers will produce a
dramatic rise in pressure which increases stress on the weapon, risking
wear, permanent damage and/or injury.
NOTE: NOT for use in 223 REM chambered guns!
"The new Federal 5.56 mm 62 gr TBBC bonded JSP (XM556FBIT3), as well
as the older .223 55 & 62 gr TBBC bonded JSP's (
LE223T1 & LE223T3), the new 5.56 mm Win 64 gr bonded JSP (Q3313/RA556B), and the
new 5.56 mm
BH 50 gr TSX are the BEST general purpose loads available
for LE use today."
Dr. Gary Roberts
(Regarding Duty ammunition for Colt M4A1 with 11.5" barrel) "Your best bet is a 5.56 mm (not .223) loading of a barrier blind projectile. The
5.56 mm Federal 62 gr Trophy Bonded Bear Claw (TBBC) bonded JSP
and 5.56 mm Winchester 64 gr solid base bonded JSP
(Q3313/RA556B) developed for the FBI are optimal solutions, the Black
Hills 5.56 mm 50 gr TSX loading and Hornady 5.56 mm 55 gr GMX are also
acceptable options. Speer Gold Dot 62/64 gr 5.56 mm loadings would also
Dr. Gary Roberts
"In 1/7 twist barrels, we've seen the current 5.56 mm FBI 62 gr version (XM556FBIT3) run 1-2" for 10 shots at 100 yds..." Dr. Gary Roberts